Legacy Giving

Putting our gifts into His plan.

Legacy Giving options

Including us in your will

Charitable bequests are an easy way to leave money to Kingdom Workers in your will or living trust. Simply specify a dollar amount, a percentage of your estate, or specific assets or real estate you wish to bequeath to Kingdom Workers.

Making life-income gifts

For those who wish to support Kingdom Workers while receiving income, consider a life-income gift. Options include charitable gift annuities and charitable remainder trusts.

Distributing retirement plan assets

Name Kingdom Workers as a beneficiary to all or a portion of your retirement plan benefits. You simply fill out a form often offered through your retirement plan office or HR department that is entirely separate from your will, which makes this an easy way to give.

Designating insurance or CDs

Name Kingdom Workers as a beneficiary of life insurance policies or CDs after you’re gone. You would need to fill out a form that lists Kingdom Workers as the beneficiary to all or part of your policy or CD.

Donating real estate

A gift of real estate helps us continue our work for years to come. You may qualify for tax deductions, would no longer have to deal with property upkeep, and wouldn’t have the hassle of selling the real estate.

Supporting our endowment

Endowment gifts to Kingdom Workers offer both immediate and long-term benefits. These donations are invested, with a portion of the annual income addressing immediate needs, while the rest is reinvested for ongoing support. Endowment gifts are truly the gift that keeps giving.

We're here to help.

We're available to answer questions and point you in the right direction.


Contact Us

“Why is Kingdom Workers in our trust? Because they work tangibly to demonstrate the love of Christ to people across the globe.”

- Bob and Debbie, Kingdom Workers Supporters

This information is not intended as legal or tax advice. For assistance in planning charitable gifts with tax and other financial implications,  please consult an attorney or tax advisor. Your planned gift may be eligible for tax deductions. Some opportunities may not be available in all states.