Programs Support Coordinator
Reports To: Senior Director - Programs
Status: Non-Exempt (Hourly Position)
The Programs Support Coordinator shall report to the Kingdom Workers (KW) Senior Director of Programs. The responsibilities of this role include providing administrative support to the various Programs managed by KW, collecting and inputting data for reporting purposes and coordinating other elements relevant to the Programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides administrative support to the Field Programs.
- Provides all administrative support for the Recruitment Director.
- Coordinates travel for volunteers and Field staff (as needed).
- Maintains and updates the KW Emergency Action Plan.
- Collect and enter various pieces of Program information into the KW systems for measurement purposes.
- Prepare and report on Key Performance Metrics for all KW Programs.
- Coordinate volunteers as they prepare for mission field visits.
- Act as a liaison between the Field Managers and the Senior Director of Programs for administrative functions.
- Responsible for the Contact Journey as it relates to Volunteers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Characteristics
- Minimum of a high school degree is required.
- Experience with administrative tasks.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and manage multiple priorities.
- Comfortable with the use of technology and software platforms.
Physical Demands/ Work Environment
- Ability to travel by road, air or other means as may be needed.
- Ability to spend time and work in conditions that may occasionally be deemed primitive.
- Ability to lift and /or move up to 50 pounds.
- Frequently required to walk, sit and stand.
- Frequently required to utilize hand and finger dexterity.
- Continually required to talk and hear.
- Able to work at the KW office in Waukesha, WI.
- Valid Driver’s License is required.
Note: Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
The above information describes the general duties and requirements necessary to perform the principle functions of the position. This shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the duties and requirements that may be necessary in this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Chad Ellwein at email@example.com.