Programs Support Coordinator – United States
Reports To: Senior Director of Analytics & US Programs
Status: Hourly, Full-time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support for KW U.S. programs.
- Coordinate travel and equipment needs for volunteers and field staff.
- Collect and enter various pieces of program information into the KW systems for measurement and tracking.
- Coordinate volunteers for mission field and project visits ensuring all necessary paperwork is complete.
- Utilize and maintain program specific resources as requested.
- Act as liaison for the field personnel for administrative functions.
- Participate in maintenance of Member Assistance Program and Emergency Action Plans.
- Works quickly and efficiently, being comfortable with changing priorities.
- Enthusiastic supporter and encourager of coworkers and KW U.S. programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Education, Experience, and Necessary Characteristics
- Minimum of a high school degree is required.
- Experience with administrative tasks.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Comfortable with the use of technology and software platforms.
- Proven ability to work cross-culturally, collaboratively, and manage multiple priorities and projects
- A true passion for reaching and serving the lost, a commitment to discipleship of local volunteers, good stewardship, and creating a work environment that fosters open and honest two-way communication
- Ability to work well under pressure, reliably meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment, demonstrated attention to detail and strong organizational skills
Physical Demands/Work Environment
- Ability to travel by road, air or other means as may be encountered in a developing country
- Ability to happily spend time and work in conditions that may occasionally be deemed primitive
- Ability to lift and /or move up to 50 pounds
- Frequently required to walk, sit and stand
- Frequently required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Continually required to talk and hear
- Occasional exposure to wet and/or humid conditions
- Occasional exposure to outside weather conditions
- Occasional exposure to bloodborne and airborne pathogens or infectious materials
- Valid Passport required or able to be obtained
- Valid Driver’s License required
- Able to work at the KW office in Waukesha, WI
Note: Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
The above information describes the general duties and requirements necessary to perform the principle functions of the position. This shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the duties and requirements that may be necessary in this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Mary Lindloff at email@example.com.