Ministry Partner Development Coordinator
Reports To: President & CEO
Status: Exempt (Salaried Position)
Ministry Partner Development is a donor service model, creating financial support and prayer support for an individual serving in a Great Commission ministry, while also providing a high level of personal support to the people in the donor network. This position is responsible for modeling Ministry Partner Development (MPD), as well as the training, systems, ongoing coaching, and culture surrounding all Kingdom Workers’ personnel engaged in MPD.
Please read this study to learn more about the concept of Ministry Partner Development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and maintain a strong personal financial support network (using MPD model), supporting this position, giving significant time on a monthly basis to communicate with, pray for, and serve the people in your network.
- Create and maintain a healthy (MPD) support raising culture which ministers to financial supporters, and which is founded on Biblical convictions, vision-driven budgeting, and a belief that full-funding is expected and achievable.
- Construct and maintain a framework of essential policies, principles, practices, and systems to effectively organize and guide all personnel in MPD to consistently thrive in their support raising and serve their support network.
- Identify and provide the tools, resources, and strengths needed to take MPD support raising training to a professional level, sharpening skills by learning from other experts.
- Provide coaching and develop a proficient cadre of knowledgeable and caring support raising mentors at every level of Kingdom Workers to provide ongoing coaching to all co-workers engaged in MPD.
- Provide ongoing accountability and support to all personnel engaged in MPD.
- Create and maintain communication templates for all MPD communication and enforce correct use of templates by all MPD personnel.
- Travel to work on-location with MPD mission workers, including international locations, ensuring the development of local practices and systems which serve their support networks.
- Work collaboratively with other teammates supporting all team and organizational objectives.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Characteristics
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent.
- At least two years of successful MPD financial support raising experience or equivalent.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to manage priorities, workflow and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects.
- Ability to work independently and as a member with various teams.
Physical Demands/Work Environment
- Ability to travel by road, air or other means as may be encountered in a developing country.
- Ability to spend time and work in conditions that may occasionally be deemed primitive.
- Ability to lift and /or move up to 50 pounds.
- Frequently required to walk, sit and stand.
- Frequently required to utilize hand and finger dexterity.
- Continually required to talk and hear.
- Occasional exposure to wet and/or humid conditions.
- Occasional exposure to outside weather conditions.
- Occasional exposure to bloodborne and airborne pathogens or infectious materials.
- Valid Driver’s License is required.
Note: Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
The above information describes the general duties and requirements necessary to perform the principle functions of the position. This shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the duties and requirements that may be necessary in this position.
If you have any questions, please contact James Garrison at firstname.lastname@example.org.