International Programs Support Coordinator
Department: International Programs
Reports To: Director of International Programs
Status: Part-Time or Full-Time, Hourly
The International Programs Support Coordinator shall report to the Kingdom Workers Director of International Programs. The responsibilities of this role include providing administrative support to the Director of International Programs and international program personnel, collecting and inputting data for reporting purposes, and coordinating other elements relevant to the programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to the field programs, including field managers and lead teams. Such support includes:
- Liaison between Kingdom Workers finance function and field staff to ensure allocated financial resources are timely available for program execution.
- Collect and enter various pieces of program information into the Kingdom Workers systems for measurement purposes. This will at times require communications directly with field leads and volunteers and will vary from one field to the next (e.g., Nigeria support requirements far higher than Chile support requirements).
- Act as a liaison between the field managers and Director of International Programs for administrative functions.
- Fulfill requests from program staff for physical materials, including marketing materials, in-kind donations, educational resources, etc.
- Organize and maintain digital files and systems for easy access.
- Assist field managers with annual budget preparation, including expense characterizations, currency conversions, spreadsheet manipulation, uploading, etc.
- Support in-person and virtual educational and team-building activities for field staff.
- Maintain familiarity with MPDx software, and provide training and administrative support to Ministry Partnership Development (MPD) Coordinator and program staff engaged in ministry support raising
- Coordinate travel for volunteers, international programs staff, and international events.
- Maintain and update the Kingdom Workers Emergency Action Plans for each international field.
- Coordinate volunteers as they prepare for field visits or provide remote services (e.g., lead webinars).
- Manage and maintain Kingdom Workers member care program in consultation with Human Resources and Senior Management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Characteristics
- A true passion for reaching the lost, a commitment facilitating excellence in program and process delivery, good stewardship, and creating a work environment that fosters open and honest communication.
- Minimum of 2-year associate degree is required.
- Experience with administrative tasks.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and manage multiple priorities.
- Comfortable with the use of technology and software platforms.
Physical Demands/ Work Environment
- Ability and willingness to travel, both internationally and domestically, by road, air or other means as may be needed.
- Ability and willingness to spend time and work in conditions that may occasionally be deemed primitive.
- Ability to lift and /or move up to 30 pounds.
- Frequently required to walk, sit and stand.
- Frequently required to utilize hand and finger dexterity.
- Continually required to talk and hear.
- Ability to work at the Kingdom Workers office in Waukesha, WI (preferred).
- Valid Driver’s License is required.
Note: Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
The above information describes the general duties and requirements necessary to perform the principal functions of the position. This shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the duties and requirements that may be necessary in this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Clay Raasch at firstname.lastname@example.org.