Department: Mission Programs
Reports To: Program Coordination & Optimization Lead
Status: Full Time, Salaried
This position is focused on analyzing and using data to enable Kingdom Workers to make organizational decisions that improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Regularly share your faith with others. The Great Commission is our mission, and our role is to equip and encourage others to do the same.
- Keep Christ central. Actively participate in and contribute to the spiritual growth of the organization by maintaining God-pleasing relationships with all co-workers, volunteers, donors and partners.
- Mobilization is ministry. Every person and position is eagerly looking for opportunities to directly mobilize volunteers and donors.
Summary of Role
This position is focused on analyzing and using data to enable Kingdom Workers to make organizational decisions that improve effectiveness and efficiency. The Analyst will work collaboratively with Kingdom Workers' staff across the organization using data-driven facts and outcomes, while ensuring the Great Commission purpose of Kingdom Workers remains our priority.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for collecting, validating, analyzing and reporting on data for the organization.
- Develops, maintains and ensures quality control of specific databases.
- Assists in the development and implementation of measurement systems.
- Develops processes and systems for data collection, analysis and dissemination.
- Prepares field and program performance reports on an ongoing basis.
- Summarizes, interprets and translates findings from program evaluations and research projects into actionable insights and organizational opportunities.
- Communicates data and its findings to staff in an understandable and actionable manner.
- Works cross-functionally across the organization to support organizational development and ad- hoc requests for research information including statistics and analysis.
- Assists in the development of surveys, observational measures and key informant interviews to accurately assess program impact.
- Other duties as agreed upon.
Mission Partner Development (MPD) Optional
- Build and maintain a community of supporters who embrace your work, are engaged in outcomes, and support your success through their prayers and donations.
- Attend training and work with the MPD Coach who supports you as you generate and maintain financial support for your mission.
- Raise a set amount in support annually.
- Regularly update your support network about the impact of and challenges to your ministry.
Read this study to learn more about the concept of Ministry Partner Development.
Education, Experience and Characteristics
- Must demonstrate alignment with Kingdom Workers' Statement of Faith.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Preferable in Statistics, Math, Business, Social Sciences, or related.
- Experience working with data visualization tools.
- Experience in data entry/data management.
- Experience writing and executing database queries.
- Experience with forecasting and data analysis programming languages (SQL, SAS, etc.) a plus.
- Ability to participate in a work environment that fosters open and honest two-way communication.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize workload, and deliver quality results on time, while working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication skills.
- Comfortable with the use of technology and software platforms.
- Proven ability to work cross-culturally while building relationships and working collaboratively with others.
Location and Travel Expectations
- Position is based in the United States.
- This position can be remote as approved by management.
- Ability to travel occasionally.
- Ability to travel by road, air or other means as may be encountered in a developing country.
- Ability to happily spend time and work in conditions that may occasionally be deemed primitive.
- Valid Passport, or ability to obtain one, required.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
- Frequently required to walk, sit, stand, and/or lift up to 30 pounds.
- Frequently required to utilize hand and finger dexterity.
- Continually required to talk and hear.
- Occasional exposure to wet and/or humid conditions including outdoor exposure.
- Occasional exposure to bloodborne and airborne pathogens or infectious materials.
Note: Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
The above information describes the general duties and requirements necessary to perform the primary functions of the position. This shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the duties and requirements that may be necessary in this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Rachel Judd at firstname.lastname@example.org