We work where gospel proclamation, local relationships, and Christian welfare intersect. We believe this happens best when we focus on the team we build and empowering those individuals to reach others through meeting physical and spiritual needs. Our team enjoys some of the following benefits:
- Medical: Kingdom Workers provides health insurance through Anthem with the ability to take advantage of a tax-advantaged Health Savings Account.
- Dental: Benefits provided through Delta Dental include Diagnostic and Preventative services (100% covered), Basic Services (80% covered), and Major and Orthodontic Services (50% Covered).
- Parental Leave: 10 Days paid leave for the birth of a child.
- Life Insurance: Basic Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Coverage (provided) with additional coverage available through our benefit provider WELS VEBA.
- Retirement Plan: Kingdom Workers offers a 403(b) match for any contributions you make for up to 3% of your pay.
- Continuing Education: Kingdom Workers will reimburse staff for part or all of the cost of applicable continuing education as approved by their manager.